GOT TOYS? WE DO!

Welcome to DISCOVERY TOYS. I am proud to represent the premier educational toy company. Discovery Toys have been a part of my family for over twenty years. Now I have the opportunity to make them available to friends and family. Let me send you a catalog or check out my on-line store. I just know that you and your little ones will enjoy the quality family time that these toys provide. Please let me know if I can help you with Discovery Toys.


THREE WAYS TO BENEFIT FROM DISCOVERY TOYS:

1. Be my CUSTOMER.
Purchase top quality educational toys for your family by
attending a home party, using my on-line store, or by
phoning me with your order.
2. Be a HOSTESS.
Invite your family / friends over for a toy party. You
provide the location and refreshments, I'll do everything
else. You will earn free and half-priced toys based upon the
purchases placed by your guests.
3. Become a Discovery Toys CONSULTANT.
It is so easy! Phone or e-mail me with your contact
information. Simply purchase a starter kit ($99 plus tax
and shipping - monthly payment plan available) and you
will be on your way.

COUNTDOWN RACER

COUNTDOWN RACER
This car is loaded with fun and knowledge! You set the desired language (6 to choose from) and it counts down from ten to one. Then BLAST - OFF! The car revs its engine, speeds across the room, then shifts in to reverse and returns to the starting point. The numbers can also be set as a musical scale for the use of the young composer. I highly recommend the Countdown Racer for boys or girls. ($1287 - $39.99)

JAWBONES

JAWBONES
My Toy Testers love this one. Construct a functioning model with flexible, moving parts with this buildable art system.

HELLO! HOLA! Learning Phone

HELLO! HOLA! Learning Phone
Your child can learn colors, shapes or numbers in both English and Spanish with this toy telephone. (1171 - $17.99)

BILINGUAL SONGS CD

BILINGUAL SONGS CD
Continue helping your child learn Spanish by listening to and singing songs in both English and Spanish. (2332 - $13.99)

Sunday, November 30, 2008

CHRISTMAS OPEN HOUSE

Does Santa need a bit of help this year?
Come to an open house at CENTRAL BAPTIST CHURCH (14th and Texas - Odessa)
on Tuesday, Dec. 2; 6 - 8 p.m. to make your selections. Your toys will be delivered to your door no later then December 19.

No comments: